How Solar Energy Works?
Solar energy is a major renewable energy source with the potential to meet several challenges we face. This power source is increasing in popularity because of its versatility and many benefits to people and the environment.
Here are following points which describes how solar energy works:
- Solar energy is absorbed from the sun and converted to DC power.
- DC power is converted to AC power for household/grid use.
- Meter board distributes the power from the inverter to the household and grid.
- Power from the solar is supplied directly to the household loads.
- Grid provides electricity to the house when solar is not available.
Its time to switch to Solar for your electricity needs. Solar panels aren’t just good for the environment – you can benefit from serious savings over the lifetime from your solar panel system.
Did you enjoy this article? If so, Please like and share our post. Your contribution will help us to achieve and maintain this impact.