1. Gather hardware design requirements, formulate design specifications, develop alternate hardware architectures, benchmark competition and select the appropriate concepts.
2. Design & develop new product hardware circuits (Analog, Digital, RF and Microcontroller interfacing Design, and schematics), maintain the existing hardware and improving it for performance, costing and production quality.
3. Design power supplies like SMPS, Linear and capacitive based Power supply and its thermal design.
4. Capture schematics, Simulate Circuits, Design PCBs and Verify Designs using Altium /Mentor Graphics / Orcad and similar tools.
5. Perform Unit and Integration Testing of product including EMI / EMC and product certification as per regulatory standards.
6. Product life cycle calculation, worst case analysis.
Essential Skills | Minimum Qualifications
1. B.E./B.Tech/Diploma (ECE/EEE) with 2-5 years of hands-on experience.
2. Design layout for Double layer PCBs using Altium/Mentor Graphics /Orcad/Eagle tools.
3. Knowledge and hands-on experience of simulation techniques using Matlab / PSpice / Psim & other tools.
4. Generate and maintain Gerber.
5. Rapid Prototyping.
6. Soldering SMD / DIP components.
7. Knowledge of electronic components and their selection as per the design calculations.
8. Excellent communication (written, Oral) presentation and documentation skills.
Good to Have:
1. IPC Certification.
2. Experience of designing Multilayer PCBs.
3. Experience in sensor interfacing with appropriate signal conditioning, the design of communication interfaces, filters and amplifiers.
We are a home-tech start-up, powered by a mix of Image Processing, VR, IOT and Data Analytics. We are solving energy issues of India by using un-utilised rooftops for solar, and by providing sense and control of every appliance in one's house.