We, at Zuntalks write about solar PV rooftop systems, solar energy and solar panels almost exclusively. It’s only natural for our readers to ask questions like; how much does solar panel cost and which is the best one for use. And, the most frequent of them is “whether to go for a domestic brand or an imported one”. So here we are writing about the best Indian brands that you can go for with your new solar rooftop system.
First and foremost, we are only going to talk about domestic manufacturers. Government of India gives subsidy to the new solar rooftop system owners but this subsidy is only for Indian manufactured solar panels only. So we have prepared a list based on the data we found on the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy website. Moreover, this list ranks manufacturers on the basis of their total installed capacity.
Top Solar Panel Brands in India:
- Firstly, Vikram Solar is to date the fastest growing company in this sector – 500 MW
- Waaree Solar – 500 MW
- Goldi Green Technologies Pvt. Ltd. – 125 MW
- Tata Power Solar Systems Ltd. – 300 MW
- Moser Baer Solar Limited – 230 MW
- XL Energy Limited – 210 MW
- Solar Semiconductor – 195 MW
- Emmvee Photovoltaics Private Limited – 150 MW
- Navitas Green Solutions Pvt. Ltd – 135 MW
- Saatvik – 175 MW
- Also, Panchwakra Solar – 125 MW
- Lastly, Surana Solar – 100 MW
Go Solar today and reduce electricity bill at home!
Do give our blog a read for all your solar related questions and check out other interesting updates on solar on our facebook page (facebook.com/zunroof).